- Manage multiple software development projects including project planning, project budgeting, resource management, risk management, quality management
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Build project team spirit by motivating, connecting team members toward contributing to company and customer’s success, client’s success.
- Integrate information technologies into the team for optimal effectiveness
- Co-ordinate with Human Resource department, sales, customer service and stores operation.
- Keep CEO/CTO up to date with the project/resources status, issues, or initiatives
- Resolve and identify cross-functional issues to deliver technology solutions
- Identify and close new business opportunities from existing customers
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 1,5 years of working experience in software development
- Experience in project planning, execution, controlling and project risk management
- Strong knowledge in technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Problem solving and leadership skills to guide the project team through the phases of multiple-scale projects
- Dynamic, proactive, dedicated, self-organized, and hard-working
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient English is plus
- Have domain knowledge: Banking, Insurance, Fintech is plus.
Why You‘ll Love Working Here
- Advance problem solving skills
- Salary will depend on qualifications and experience + Project bonus
- A 13th month‘s salary, annual company trip
- Tea, coffee, snacks free